Search for Supportive Care Services
Age Concern - Thames
- Thames Community Centre 609 MacKay Street, Thames 3500
- Age Concern work to serve your needs through a national office and nationwide network of 34 members, branches and associates. Each one provides services, information and advocacy in response to local needs.
Breast Cancer Aotearoa Coalition (BCAC)
- 09 925 7199
PO Box 90224,
Auckland Mail Centre Auckland Mail Centre 1142
5 Fitzroy Street,
Ponsonby Auckland 1021
- Breast Cancer Aotearoa Coalition (BCAC) provides a united voice for New Zealand women who have experienced breast cancer. We provide information, support and representation, empowering those with breast cancer to make informed choices about their treatment and care. BCAC is run by breast cancer survivors, and represents 30 breast cancer-related groups around New Zealand as well as individual members. We have used our experiences to develop the Step by Step support pack. This provides resources, information and advice to help women newly diagnosed with breast cancer. We aim to offer this free-of-charge to every one of the 2500 women diagnosed with breast cancer in New Zealand each year. As a voluntary organization we rely on the generosity of individuals, businesses and organizations to enable us to continue the work we do.
Cancer Society - Gisborne
- 06 867 1795 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris Adair Building Gisborne Hospital, Ormond Road,
- The Cancer Society aims to minimise the incidence and impact of cancer in the community through support, health promotion, information and research. Support services include: liaison nurses supporting people with cancer in the community; information and library service; local support groups; transport to treatment; accommodation at the Lions Cancer Lodge; counselling service; living with cancer programme; Look Good Feel Better; frozen meal service.